Teen Patti is a three-card game, very popular in India. It is a simplified Indian version of poker. This card game can be played in a casino or online with three to six people. It is an exciting game that has impressed the players. If you are new to the game, we have come up with detailed instructions on how to play 3 Patti with its advanced level and 3 patti rules. So stay with us until the end of the blog so you know everything you need.
If you ask me how this game is played, I would answer that it is a game of physical health and life is short so you know the game well. Therefore, it is important to read all the rules of teen patti game for this Indian gambling card game. So we know more about this game.
How to Play Teen Patti?
Teen Patti is a type of poker game played by at least three players and a maximum of 6 players. The game is played with 52 cards, without a joke. So like any other poker card game, players have to put a certain Ante or a small amount in the game in the pot. Then the dealer issues three cards to each player. The best way to win a game is to hold the highest quality cards. Let’s go ahead and learn about the 3 patti rules in detail.
3 Patti Rules You Should Know
If you are a beginner or intermediate player, you should make sure you do not know the rules of the teen patti card game as it is said that the game manager is well aware of the rules of the game. So let’s start by understanding the game and other details.
Teen Patti Hand Rankings
Every player gets three cards in hand, and the combination of these cards is about winning or losing a game. Every combination has a level. Officially, the rules of the Teen Patti Chart game have separated card opportunities. Here we have listed the highest to the lowest.
3 Patti Hand Ranking Chart
- Trio or Trail (Three Types)– If all the cards have the same number as the rank, they are called three cards. If the card you are carrying is three Aces diamonds, it is a very powerful card. And the lowest point on this set is three or ‘two’ cards.
- Sight Flush– All three series cards of the same color are called pure sequences. When you find Ace, King, and Queen in the series, make a pure sequence.
- Sequence or Direct– Here, three consecutive Patti 3 cards continuously numbered but with different colors. For example, you can find King, Queen, and Jack of different colors.
- Color or Flush– Any three unrelated numbers of the same color can be separated by color. The number should not be in sequence. For example, you have three diamonds, a heart or a shovel of the same color and different numbers.
- Pair or Double – Between three cards, you have two cards with the same number. You can find handcuffs like Ace-Ace-King. But Ace should be the same level and the same value.
- Top Card Only or No Pear – If you do not have a set of combination cards mentioned above, you can play with the only card you have.
The teen patti game is not just about winning a game and pot money, but also about you analyzing the psychology of other players. You need to determine the amount you want to put in the pot. Also, you should be aware of players who may be playing buff. So this exciting game is fun to play. Here we have provided 3 patti rules that can be helpful for beginners and anyone who wants to improve their game.